1. Any skips ordered with Bradford skip hire Ltd. which makes the delivery vehicle to leave the public highways will be at the customer risk. The customer will have to accept responsibility for any damage that has been caused.
2. Bradford skip hire Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by failure to deliver or any delay in deliveries which may be caused by any circumstances beyond our control such as fires, accidents, wagon breakdown.
3. Bradford Skip Hire Ltd has the right to charge the Customer for costs for example once council permits have been applied and ordered for and you cancel without enough notice.
4. The customer needs to make sure the skip is not overloaded above the top edges of the skip, and if it is then we have the right to refuse to collect the skip at any costs and may charge the customer for wasted Journey.
5. Making fires in skips is not allowed and the person who has ordered the skip will be charged for any loss or damage to the skip.
7. The skip hire period is up to 2 weeks unless agreed with one of our staffs for more time on the skip. The customer needs to be fully aware that it is his responsibility to call and ask for the skip to be booked in for collection within this time period.
8. Payment is always on delivery either cash, Card or cheque to the driver, unless it's an Account holder they have 7 days from the date of invoice to pay.